We take all kinds of hard drives and securely wipe or destroy them per NSA standards.
You can count on Ecotronix Recycling to protect your data, even when it’s no longer in your possession. We can physically destroy hard drives, cell phones, PDAs, tablets, tapes, flash memory, RAM, ROM, integrated circuits, DVDs, CDs, and other computer equipment to eliminate the risk of someone attempting to reuse or recover your data.
Our custom-built automatic wiping system utilizes a secure erase process that supports all recommended erasure methods, meeting HIPAA requirements, FACTA, GLB, and Sarbanes Oxley.
We’ve designed the latest version of our cloud-based ERP software to meet every client’s most complex and security-driven requirements. Our clients have 24/7 access to all details of erased devices such as serial numbers, asset tags, and part numbers through our web-based ERP system.
Secure E-Waste Recycling Protects Your Data from Pickup to Dismantling
Our highly secured and structured recycling processes allow us to protect your data with our integrated security and tracking system. Learn more about our protective measures below.
- We scan and log any items containing media storage devices (hard drives, LTO Tapes, and USB) into our tracking system once we’ve inventoried and processed them at our warehouse.
- The entire dismantling and destruction process is under 24-hour surveillance and video recording.
- We can issue you a certificate of recycling and a certificate of destruction after your items are recycled.
- As our client, you are fully insured and covered by our comprehensive insurance, including but not limited to general liability, workers’ compensation, and auto liability.
- We’re reliable and punctual by keeping our appointments and calling you 15 to 30 minutes before we arrive.
- According to state and federal regulations, we follow a zero-landfill policy to ensure that all e-waste is 100% recycled. We process our Covered Electronic Waste (CEW) at an R2V3 certified facility. Also, we complete all of our processing in Illinois.
- We strive for your 100% satisfaction. That’s why our team members are friendly and courteous at all times.