Depend on our fast and reliable data center recycling services for the Chicagoland area!
To keep up with continual demand, data centers are constantly expanding, relocating, or getting upgrades. These changes mean there will need to be the systematic disposal of retired IT assets. Ecotronix Recycling provides exceptional data center recycling services to companies in Chicagoland.
Using Ecotronix Recycling to dispose of failed or obsolete PC equipment will ensure that your organization is legally compliant with state and federal regulations and well within the EPA guidelines.
Our facilities and services are certified to ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015, 45001:2018 & R2V3. Additionally, we ensure environmentally responsible and secure data disposal, meeting all EH&S standards.
What We Offer
Pick-up and delivery to Ecotronix Recycling facility with Ecotronix Recycling owned and operated trucks
- Deinstallation of racks, rail kits, power cords, and cabinets
- Removal of outdated equipment and supplies, including servers, switches, network gear, firewalls, routers, docking stations, UPS, keyboards, mice, transformers, circuit breakers, test equipment, reels of cable, spare telco parts, air conditioners, and more
- Sorting by hardware type
- Separation of parts: metal, circuit boards, hard drives, and plastic
- Degaussing, shredding, or NSA-level data wiping at our facility
- Tracking and reporting via online asset disposition with complete listing by serial number or make and model
- Providing Certificates of Destruction and Certificates of Recycling
We aim to divert all retired and broken electronic equipment from landfills so that we can dispose of it safely and correctly.